Compatible devices & notes:
- iPhone 2G — No Jailbreak Needed
- iPhone 3G — No Jailbreak Needed
- iPhone 3GS (old bootrom) — Requires you to be already jailbroken. (If you are the old bootrom on Spirit or JailbreakMe use Spirit2Pwn on http://repo.woowiz.net repo)
- iPhone 3GS (new bootrom) — Requires you to be on 3.1.2
- iPhone 4 — Wait for SHAtter exploit, and GreenPois0n jailbreak
- iPod Touch 1G — No Jailbreak Needed
- iPod Touch 2G (MB) — No Jailbreak Needed
- iPod Touch 2G (MC) — Requires you to be on 3.1.2
- iPod Touch 3G — Requires you to be on 3.1.2
- iPod Touch 4 — Wait for SHAtter exploit, and GreenPois0n jailbreak
- iPad — Wait for SHAtter exploit, and GreenPois0n jailbreak
Step 1: Download and install the latest version of iTunes.
Step 2: Now start iTunes and sync your iPhone with your PC so that it backs-up all your important data including settings, apps, music, contacts and photos.
Step 3: Download Sn0wbreeze 2.0 and the original iOS 4.1 firmware file. Move all these to your desktop.
Step 4: Start Sn0wbreeze and select “Simple Mode” for easy process.
Step 7: Sn0wbreeze will now create custom firmwares for your iPhone which is jailbroken, (Save it on your desktop)
Step 9: (This step for iPhone 3G, and iPod touch 2G [MB] only) Launch iReb (to bypass iTunes errors) and choose “Online Mode” then choose your device
- Turn iPhone off.
- Hold Power and Home buttons together for 10 seconds or so.
- Release Power button but keep holding the Home button until your computer recognizes a new USB device.
- iTunes will now recognize your iPhone
Step 11: Sn0wbreeze doesn't upgrade your baseband and will never do, so you can use Ultrasn0w 1.0 to unlock your iPhone by following the step by step guide posted here.
Disclaimer: This guide is for testing & educational purposes only. Follow it on your own risk. I’m not responsible for any loss of important data or malfunctioning of your iPhone.
Download iOS 4.1 for iPhone 3GS, 3G and iPod touch.
Download .NET Framework 3.5 (required to run Sn0wbreeze)
Don´t Forget To Donate for Us ;)