Friday, April 15, 2011

Confirmed! iOS 4.3.2 Untethered Jailbreak Is Still Possible

iPhone security expert and hacker Stefan Esser has just confirmed that his 4.3.1 untethered exploit still exists in iOS 4.3.2,
which means that we will soon have full untethered jailbreak on iOS 4.3.2 for all devices.


Apple has been nice. I just verified that the untether vulnerability is not fixed in iOS 4.3.2 – my Ipad 1 is running untethered jailbroken
Of course the public untether binaries will not work with iOS 4.3.2 – I have to generate new untether binaries with new dyld/kernel offsets
I won’t be able to create all the untether binaries before sunday, because I will be on planes, …
Tethered jailbreak for iOS 4.3.2 is already available using both Redsn0w and PwnageTool, step by step tutorials for which can be found below

No comments :

Post a Comment