Friday, April 15, 2011

4.3.2 Jailbreak - Redsn0w UnTethered Jailbreak [soon]

iOS 4.3.2 untethered jailbreak. As we told you yesterday that Apply likely didn't patch i0n1c's untethered exploit.
Few minute ago i0n1c has just confimred -via his Twitter- that Apple didn't patch his untethered exploit which brings unthered jailbreak for iOS 4.3.2 on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G, iPod touch 3G, iPad and Apple TV 2G.




Apple has been nice. I just verified that the untether vulnerability is not fixed in iOS 4.3.2 – my Ipad 1 is running untethered jailbroken
Of course the public untether binaries will not work with iOS 4.3.2 – I have to generate new untether binaries with new dyld/kernel offsets
I won’t be able to create all the untether binaries before sunday, because I will be on planes, …
Does that mean that we can use the current Reds0w 0.9.6rc12 and PwnageTool 4.3? Of course NO, as i0n1c mentioned above that he will develop his unterhed jailbreak so we expect to see Redsn0w 0.9.6rc13 and new built of PwnageTool 4.3.

ETA ? i0n1c did not announce certain date for untethered iOS 4.3.2 jailbreak, but I highly expect to see it by the next weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment