Sunday, August 15, 2010
NOTE: this requires "libdisplaystack" package to be installed!
Customize your lockscreen to get the information you need, when you need it. LockInfo gives you access to all of your important information right on your lockscreen. LockInfo supports plugins to expand the available information for your lockscreen.
LockInfo is configured and purchased through the Settings application on your iDevice.
New features in 2.3 include:
* Rotation support - SBRotator, LSRotator and iPad!
* Better rendering logic for faster refreshes.
* Initial iPad support (See below).
* Initial iPhone 4.0 OS support (See below).
LockInfo includes plugins for:
* Mail - See your new email senders and subjects on your lockscreen.
* Calendar - See the next few events on your calendar.
* SMS - Get notified when you get a new SMS.
* Phone - Get notified when you miss a call or when someone leaves you a voicemail.
* Push Notifications - See all of your push notifications right on your lockscreen.
More plugins are available through Cydia.
22.214.171.124 - August 12, 2010
- Fixed mail issues on iOS4
- Fixed mail preview performance on iOS4
- Fixed album art covering LockInfo on iOS4
- Fixed other iOS4 bugs
Download HERE-> Lockinfo126.96.36.199.debfile
You don't need to installed craked plugins, go for the normal release (this cracked deb ID match the normal release ID, the cracked plugin is looking for a cracked lockinfo and that is why is try to installe it) I installed 2 plugins (native) earlier today with no issue Screenshots:
Post by David Weltzien um 3:37 AM