This package will install a script in /var/mobile you will install with Mobile Terminal.
This script will allow you to free up memory on the hard disk, partition and optimize your system iDevice, it may be necessary following the release with JailbreakMe or other software to jailbreak.
Tested and working without errors on iOS 4.0/4.0.1, compatible with all iDevice OS 3x and iOS 4x.
- Mobile Terminal iOS 4x.
- The file fmi.sh.
- Transfer this file by ssh with fmi.sh itunnel Suite or Winscp in / var / mobile.
- To give it permission 0775.
- Or install the deb file FreeMyiPhoneVF.deb (this will install the file fmi.sh in / var / mobile).
- Run Mobile Terminal. from your iDevice.
- Type su root
- Then the default password: alpine
- I remind you that celu must be changed to read this guide.
- Then type /Fmi.sh .
- Automatic recognition of your model iDevice.
- Follow the instructions.