Monday, May 30, 2011

iPad 2 Jailbreak to Be Released in 3 Weeks? [Updated]

Here is an interesting piece of news for iPad 2 owners out there.
According to iPhone hacker Veeence, the Chronic Dev Team is just 3 weeks away from being done with their new jailbreak, which will most likely work with the iPad 2 as well.
It was only last week that the Chronic Dev Team posted an update on their blog asking us to not bug them about the iPad 2 jailbreak, and here you have Veeence throwing a little more oil on the fire…
We’ve heard about those ETAs before and if you’re anything like me, you’ll probably disregard this one. I’m very supportive of the Chronic Dev Team but I don’t want to have my hopes too high for now.
The Chronic Dev Team hasn’t updated their GreenPois0n jailbreak since iOS 4.2.1 but I don’t doubt one second that they will surprise us again.
Thoughts?
UPDATE: Looks like we shouldn’t pay too much attention to what Veeence is saying on Twitter. I just received this DM from iH8Sn0w. So false alarm, folks, let’s move over.

No comments :

Post a Comment