The official Flickr page of The White House has uploaded photos from last night’s big tech dinner which shows from major technology companies in the Silicon Valley having a toast with US President Barack Obama.
The executives who attended the dinner were:
- Carol Bartz, President and CEO of Yahoo!
- John Chambers, CEO and Chairman of Cisco Systems
- Dick Costolo, CEO of Twitter
- Larry Ellison, CEO of Oracle
- Reed Hastings, CEO of Netflix
- John Hennessy, President of Stanford University
- Art Levinson, Chairman and former CEO of Genentech
- Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple
- Eric Schmidt, Chairman of Google
- Steve Westly, Managing Partner and Founder of The Westly Group
- Mark Zuckerberg, President and CEO of Facebook
President Barack Obama talks with Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg before a dinner with Technology Business Leaders in Woodside, California, Feb. 17, 2011. Also pictured, left to right, are Carol Bartz, Yahoo! President and CEO; Art Levinson, Genentech Chairman and former CEO; Steve Westly, Founder and Managing Partner, The Westly Group; and Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman and CEO of Google.
President Barack Obama joins a toast with Technology Business Leaders at a dinner in Woodside, California, Feb. 17, 2011.
Yea, Steve looks bonny and all.