- iPhone 3G or 3Gs.
- iOS 4.2.1 only (not working in 4.1.)
- Know how to connect to its iDevice from his computer.
- An editor. plist (Notepad + + does it very well).
Before any changes, consider making a backup of the file that you edit.Guide :
- Connect your iPhone and go to System / Library / CoreServices / SpringBoard.app.
- Transfer N82AP.plist file on your desktop and edit the.
- Add these two lines as on the screenshot
- Save and upload again this file in System / Library / CoreServices / SpringBoard.app.
- Overwrite the old file. (remember to rename or save before transfers)
- Transfer the file UISounds in System / Library / Audio.
- Respring iPhone.