Thursday, July 22, 2010

GeoHot is back [Let's make it Ra1n]

To all the Haters who didnt believe me..
Check this out what i found just now on Twitter

egohot_dev







Well, The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated. I'm doing some Really cool shit that most of you normal humans wouldn't understand, I will Really Make it "Ra1n"
Well, Jailbreak for iOS 4.0.1 is Coming Soon, May by Comex or May be The Genius Geohot!
Also Got Exploit for Jailbreak iOS 4.1, Will Release it Whenever iOS 4.1 goes for Public

Let's Make it Ra1n with Blackra1n and Limera1n.. Follow me on Twitter, Get your place on Facebook and Subscribe via RSS to get this cool shit!
If you Liked this post you can follow me on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook to Keep yourself updated for all latest posts.





No comments :

Post a Comment