I've updated TinyUmbrella
Comex suggested some pretty good ideas. I've implemented them and put them in a small update. Enjoy.
If any of you are having issues saving SHSH go to Advanced -> Uncheck 'Request SHSH from Cydia' -> Apply Changes -> Click Save SHSH.
If that doesn't work, try restarting the app and trying again.
5.00.03 (comex's suggestions)
- Removed 'Apply Changes' completely
- Changes are applied as soon as you make them.
- TSS Server is now enabled as soon as the conditions are appropriate: ie when port 80 is no longer used or as soon as the hosts file is modifiable
- Changing from Apple to Cydia or Cydia to Apple does not require a restart to actually work (fail?)
- Some increased logging
- 5.0 beta support
- Removed Web/Socks proxy options (App now just uses System proxy settings)
- Resized vertically for the resolutionally challenged few individuals that are stuck with pathetically small screens.
- Added some nag screens for folks that can't figure out why they can't save SHSHs because they can't figure out how to uncheck a box and click a button.
- Fixed an overwrite of cdma iphone 4 5.0b1 blobs. (Resave them if you have an iPhone 4 CDMA