In case you upgraded your device to a newer version of iOS and want to keep your Cydia apps, themes, tweaks, package and etc from losing, here's a few simple steps to save your Cydia apps list and reinstall it again to your device.
Save your Cydia apps:
- Open Mobile Terminal (you can get it from Cydia)
- Enter this command: "dpkg-get-selections> installed-apps.txt"
- Now we have created the Cydia app list file which called "installed-apps.txt" in " / var / mobile "
- You are done, use your favorite SFTP client (Cyberduck (Mac OS X) or WinSCP (Windows) to SHH into your device).
Reinstalling your Cydia apps again:
Now I will submit the file called "installed-apps.txt" to "/ var / mobile", after reinstalling Cydia and Terminal, type this commands:
- Type your password (default password: alpine)
- "dpkg-set-selections "
- "apt-get dselect-upgrade"
- If you found problems type this command: "apt-get dselect-fix-missing-upgrade"
- Now Cydia will automatically reinstall all your packages.