- 5 minutes of your time!
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.5 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 6.0 through 6.1 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer
Important! Read me!
- Backup your iOS device using iTunes or iCloud before using evasi0n. This way you are sure to never lose any data if something wrong happens.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Be patient while the jailbreaking process is running, don't start iTunes or Xcode in the meanwhile. The best is to not touch the computer until the end of the jailbreaking process.
- I would like to contribute to the team.
We do have a PayPal account if you would like to:
- I have a question regarding the jailbreak process or jailbreaking in general.
Please go to the Jailbreak QA dedicated website.
- evasi0n is a production of evad3rs
- @phoenixdev for his research
- @Surenix for evad3rs and evasi0n designs
- Hanéne Samara for her work on evasi0n GUI
- @chronicdevteam and @iphone_dev for their support
- Kiki the cat for the inspiration